OF® SMART-UVC INTERNAL FILTER
OF® SMART-UVC Internal Filter incorporates Mechanical & Biological Filtration and UV-C Sterilization to keep your water clean and your fishes healthy.
It is suitable for all tropical aquarium setups.
- Keeps water clean and clear
- Controls green water ( free-floating algae ) without chemical usage
- Germicidal UV-C Bulb is effective in disease prevention by eliminating harmful floating bacteria pathogens & fungal spores
- Easy to use; no complicated installation required
- Adjustable water flow direction
- Adjustable water flow-rate
- Quiet and efficient
- Check that UV and UV Glass covers are not cracked.
- Filling your aquarium to your preferred water level before installation will give you a better indication of where to position the unit.
- Once the position is determined, use suction cups to secure the unit to the inner glass surface of your aquarium.
- Plug in the power cord; please create a drip loop to prevent water that is running down the power cable from reaching the power plug.
- Ensure that the appliance is properly secured before turning the power on.
- Cleaning the Impeller. For optimal performance, clean the impeller at least once every 2 months to prevent the build-up of sludge.
a. Removing the Pump Head. Hold the filter body and gently rock the pump head side to side.
b. Accessing the Impeller. Remove the impeller cap found at the bottom of the pump head.
c. Cleaning the Impeller. Remove the impeller and wash the impeller clean.
- Changing the UV. For optimal performance, replace the UV unit at least once every 6 months.
- Cleaning the Filter Wool. Wash the bio-foam at least once every 2 weeks.
a. Remove the filter body base-cap to access the bio-foam.
b. Take out the bio-foam and rinse it using old aquarium water.
|IF106||Internal Filter 5W||280-500||7W||25000||5W|
|IF107||Internal Filter 7W||280-500||7W||30000||7W|
Packing 12 pieces/carton