CLASSICA® AQUACURV AQUARIUM TANK
Covered Plug & Play Aquarium
- Complete with top filter, LED light and tank cover.
- Includes mechanical, chemical and biological filtration for cleaner water.
- Beautiful curved glass tank.
- Low energy consumption.
- Easy to maintain.
- Low energy consumption
Aquarium designed for both function and ease of use.
Just plug and play!
- An efficient combination of mechanical filtration (filter wool), biological and chemical filtration in the Top Filter chambers works to provide clean
and clear water.
- Top Filter features an innovative cascade waterfall that delivers a natural and smooth water flow.
- Enjoy an unobstructed view of your fishes through the curved front glass.
- Be mesmerised by the beautiful shimmering effects created by the LED Lighting which are low in energy consumption but high in performance, durability and light penetration.
- Aquacurv’s tank cover flips open to provide easy access for quick and easy maintenance.
- Ideal for homes and offices.
- Clean the tank with paper towels and clean water. Do not use cleaning chemicals as it is harmful for your fishes.
- Place tank on a firm and level surface at your preferred location.
- Add gravel and setup ornaments as desired. Remember to rinse gravels and other ornaments with clean water before use.
- Add water. To avoid disturbing the gravel, use a plastic sheet or an object to reduce the impact.
- IMPORTANT! Remove harmful chlorine from tap water by adding
- aquarium water conditioners according to the recommended dosage.
- Plug into power source and power on the tank by touching the on/off
|Code No||Dimension (L x W x H) – Color||Volume||Pump Flowrate||Pump Wattage||LED Wattage|
|AT626||32 x 23 x 34cm – Black||19 Litres||250 L/H||5.5 W||4.0 W|
|AT628||32 x 23 x 34cm – White||19 Litres||250 L/H||5.5 W||4.0 W|
|AT632||38 x 26.5 x 39.5cm – Black||32 Litres||250 L/H||5.5 W||4.5 W|
|AT634||38 x 26.5 x 39.5cm – White||32 Litres||250 L/H||5.5 W||4.5 W|
|AT659||45.5 x 29.5 x 45.5cm – Black||45 Litres||320 L/H||5.5 W||7.0 W|
|AT661||45.5 x 29.5 x 45.5cm – White||45 Litres||320 L/H||5.5 W||7.0 W|
- Carefully check your tank for chips or cracks.
- Inspect the wires properly before use; do not operate if it has a dam aged or frayed cord/plug, or if it is damaged in any manner.
- Do not use the product for other than its intended use.
- Ensure close supervision with children under 12 when setting up or maintaining the tank.
- Ensure that the tank is positioned securely on a firm and level surface before filling up or operating.
- Unplug the appliance from power source before commencing any maintenance.