OF® MAGNA EPSOM SALT
New Improved Formulation of Epsom Salt
- Treats mild dropsy, abdominal bloat, exothalmus ( swelling of the eyes ), and constipation and body imbalance.
- Helps to maintain osmotic balance in fishes.
- Stress reliever for all fishes.
OF® MAGNA EPSOM SALT ( New Improved Formulation of Epsom Salt ) is a muscle relaxant that helps to relief the stress caused by osmotic imbalance in fishes. Osmotic balance is important in fishes as it is often the root cause of many diseases such as stomach bloat, mild dropsy and many other chronic diseases.
- Mild dropsy
- Abdominal bloat
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct heat and sunlight.
- As MAGNA EPSOM SALT is an ionic salt, it will increase the ion content in fishes, therefore, care must be given when MAGNA EPSOM SALT is used in juvenile and small fishes.
- Do not use this medication with antibiotics.
- Always perform a 20% partial water change before treatment.
- Use 5g / Litre for 3 days. Perform partial water change when condition of fish improves.
- For marine fish with swollen eye, or fresh water fish with poor appetite, use 3g / Litre for 3 days.
- For prophylactic / preventive use, 1g / Litre will be sufficient.
Dosage spoon included ( 2.5ml ≈ 3g / 5ml ≈ 6g )