PONDDPRO® RAPID SHIELD
High Performance Amphibious Pump With Cage Pre-Filter
Ponddpro® Rapid Shield is designed and built to provide reliable pumping performance in challenging conditions:
1) Features a special circuit that protects the pump from overheating (see ‘Intelligent Overheat Protection Circuit’) in the following event:
• Anti-Dry Protection
In the event that the pump is removed from water, or under any situation whereby the pump is unable to draw water (running ‘dry’), the anti-dry protection will kick in and the pump enters the stop-protection mode.
• Anti-Stall Protection
In the event that the impellor is stalled (jammed), the pump will enter the stop-protection mode.
• Current-Surge Protection
In the event that the pump is affected by a sudden surge in electrical current (due to external factors) beyond the maximum operating current, the pump will enter the stop-protection mode.
2) Tough and durable pump design.
3) Tough Closed Impellor & Rotor system delivers high performance with added durability.
4) Robust ribbed Pump Cage Pre-filter offers excellent protection against clogging by filtering out solid particles (>8mm) and fallen leaves, significantly extending pump performance and durability.
5) Eco-friendly Inverter Technology reduces energy consumption.
6) 3500 – 6500: Includes hose-tail with rotatable axis for ¾”, 1” and 1¼” diameter. 8000 – 10000: Includes hose-tail with rotatable axis for ¾”, 1”, 1¼” and 1½” diameter.
|Code No.||Description||Max.Flow (L/H)||H/Max. (M)||Power Consumption||packing|
|PDP0006||3500||3500 L/H||3M||25W||2 Pieces/Carton|
|PDP0007||5000||5000 L/H||3.5M||45W||2 Pieces/Carton|
|PDP0008||6500||6500 L/H||4M||50W||2 Pieces/Carton|
|PDP0009||8000||8000 L/H||4.5M||75W||2 Pieces/Carton|
|PDP0010||10000||10000 L/H||5M||85W||2 Pieces/Carton|
* This table serves as a general reference and attempts to present data as accurately as possible.
Actual results may vary depending on conditions at place of installation.
Ponds, fish farms, large filtration systems, water circulation or applications that require constant and strong water flow.
PONDDPRO® RAPID must never be used with flammable, chemicals or acidic liquids. Avoid using the unit in water above 50°C. Do not leave the appliance to run dry (without water flow) or low flow conditions (blocked pre-filter) as it will affect the appliance’s lifespan.