AQUAZONIC® SPECTRA PLANTED LED
Experience the Spectra Planted’s Advantage
- Hydrophytes Spec’ed. Spectra Planted provides the spectrums and PAR value required for optimal Aquatic plants (Submerged and Emergent, Green and red Foliage) growth and health.
- Miracle Spectrum. Unique technology that instantly enhances your fishes by giving a unique shine and colour depth on the scales.
- Brightness Control. Adjust the brightness according to your aquarium needs.
- Full LEDs. Lower energy consumption, low heat emission and safer compared to standard fluorescent and metal halides.
Full range of spectrum with the right peaks targeted at Aquatic Plant Growth for all submerged and emergent plants with Green or Red foliage.
PAR (Amount of Light for Photosynthesis)
Spectra Planted is designed to provide good light penetration and distribution.
|Code No.||Description||Length with Extendable Stand||5000K LED Bulb||RGB LED Bulb||4500K LED Bulb||Total Energy Consumption|
|AL479||Spectra Planted 60||60-80cm||1.5W x 12pcs||1.5W x 6pcs||1.5W x 6pcs||36W|
|AL480||Spectra Planted 90||90-110cm||1.5W x 18pcs||1.5W x 9pcs||1.5W x 9pcs||54W|
|AL481||Spectra Planted 120||120-140cm||1.5W x 24pcs||1.5W x 12pcs||1.5W x 12pcs||72W|
|AL482||Spectra Planted 150||150-170cm||1.5W x 30pcs||1.5W x 15pcs||1.5W x 15pcs||90W|
- Slim design fits onto any types of aquarium tanks.
- Includes Extendable Stand and Clamp for more mounting options.
Insert the Stainless Steel Extendable Leg into both ends of the LED Body. Position the LED Body on your tank as shown.
Insert the Stainless Steel Extendable Leg into both ends of the LED Body. Secure the plastic Clamp at desired position on the tank. Fix Extendable Leg onto the Clamp.
Adjust the brightness according to your aquarium needs.
Planted Aquariums and Terrariums. Photos below shows actual application.
Progress of planted tank in the first few weeks of using Spectra Planted LED!