PONDDPRO® RAPID PUMP
High Performance Amphibious Pump
The designed and built to provide reliable pumping performance in pond systems:
- Tough and durable design for high performance water output
- Ribbed Prefilter for additional durability and protection against clogging
- Tough Closed Impellor & Rotor System delivers high performance with added durability
- Interchangeable Parts allows easy replacement of parts to maintain performance level
- Advanced Inventor Technology helps reduce energy consumption bringing in greater savings in energy costs
|Code No.||Description||Max.Flow (L/H)||H/Max. (M)||Power Consumption||packing|
|PDP0001||3500||3500 L/H||3M||25W||6 Pieces/Carton|
|PDP0002||5000||5000 L/H||3.5M||45W||6 Pieces/Carton|
|PDP0003||6500||6500 L/H||4M||50W||6 Pieces/Carton|
|PDP0004||8000||8000 L/H||4.5M||75W||4 Pieces/Carton|
|PDP0005||10000||10000 L/H||5M||85W||4 Pieces/Carton|
* This table serves as a general reference and attempts to present data as accurately as possible.
Actual results may vary depending on conditions at place of installation.
PONDDPRO® RAPID must never be used with flammable, chemicals or acidic liquids. Avoid using the unit in water above 50°C. Do not leave the appliance to run dry (without water flow) or low flow conditions (blocked pre-filter) as it will affect the appliance’s lifespan.