PONDDPRO® ECOFRESH AUTOMATIC POND FEEDER
With the EcoFresh Automatic Feeder, you’ll never have to worry about batteries going flat again when you go for your long holiday! It uses low voltage, making it a safe and ideal choice over most conventional automatic feeders.
With EcoFresh, your Koi, goldfish and pond fish will be kept well fed and happy even when you are not at home.
Suitable for round/stick pellets from 3mm – 7mm.
Important: Keep EcoFresh in a sheltered area.
- Power Supply. Never worry about batteries going flat again!
- Digital Control Panel. User friendly and easy to program.
- 6 Programmable Feed Times. Keep your fish well fed throughout the day with up to 6 programmable feeding times per day.
- Adjustable Feed Duration. Choose between 5 different feeding durations to determine the amount of pellets to be dispensed during each feeding session.
- Manual Feed Mode. Activate the manual feed mode to dispense pellets any time you like!
- Wide Area of Coverage. The Spindle Brush distributes pellets over a wide feed throwing coverage area up to 75cm away.
- Suitable with Different Pellet Sizes. Compatible with round/stick pellet feed of different sizes (3mm – 7mm).
- Easy to Use. User-friendly control panel with digital LED display.
- Low power consumption. Energy saving design and components.
- Safe. AC-DC low voltage operation.
|Product Dimension||320 x 250 x 350mm|
|Max Feed Volume||12L|
|Material||Premium Anti-UV ABS Plastic|
|Power Supply||12V 1A DC Power Adapter|
|Power Supply Cable||5m length|
|Max Power Operating Power||6W|
HOW TO PROGRAM
Powering Up EcoFresh
- Attach the plug to ECOFRESH Automatic Feeder by inserting the plug’s DC Connector Tip into the DC Connector Barrel.
- Plug into electrical socket.
- Switch on the power.
- Turn on the “POWER SWITCH” on ECOFRESH’s control panel.
- The digital LED will display the default time 12:00, and you can now set the local time.
Setting the Local Time
- Press “SELECT” button. The digital time display will start to blink.
- Press “HOUR” button to set the Hour and the “MIN” button to set the Minute.
- Press “SET” button to complete setting.
Note: The digital display will go into sleep mode after 15s of inactivity. Press “SELECT” button again to continue setting the local time following the above instructions.
Setting the Feeding Time(s)
- Press “SELECT” button until the LED displays either “P1ON” or “P1OF” which represents either the P1 feed time is enabled (ON) or disabled (OFF). Press ”ON” button to enable or “OFF” button to disable the feed time at P1.
- Press “SET” to confirm and the time display will start blinking.
- Press “HOUR” and “MIN” buttons to set the required feed time, then press “SELECT” button to confirm.
- The display will move to the next P2 feed time setting, followed by P3, P4, P5 and P6. Repeat above instructions to set required timing.
- Press “SET” button to exit the program if the next feed time is not needed.
Note: Use “SELECT” and “SET” buttons to review the status of each programmed feed time.
Setting the Feeding Duration
Choose between Feed Durations of 3s, 6s, 10s, 20s and 30s.
- In standby state, press “SET” button repeatedly to toggle and select your preferred feed duration as shown on the Feed Duration LED Indicator.
Pressing the “FEED” button will dispense feed instantly.
Important: The pond feeder does not have clock time memory. After each power off and on, it is required to set the local time again. Feeding Times do not need to be re-configured.
- FEED TIME LED indicator will light up for the respective enabled feed time.
- FEED DURATION LED indicator: Shows the selected feed duration.
- It is recommended to set the Feed Duration to dispense enough pellets for the fishes to finish within 5 minutes. Do not overfeed.