Stainless Steel Heavy-Duty Water Pump
AquaZonic® Vormax is specially designed to pump large volumes of water with lower power consumption.
- The Intelligent Overheat Protection circuit prevents the pump from overheating due to pump running without water, stalling of impellor and surge of electrical current.
- Large flow output & height.
- Able to pump water that contains particles.
- Strainer that removes particles more than 5mm for added durability.
- Multiple-sealing for extra durability.
- Tough stainless steel body.
- Attrition-resistant impellor and shaft designed for easy replacement.
- Removable base that allows the pump to be used in low water levels.
- Super energy saving Inverter Technology
INTELLIGENT OVERHEAT PROTECTION CIRCUIT
AquaZonic® Vormax Pump features a special protection circuit that protects the pump from damages when the below cases happen:
- Anti-Dry Protection In the event that the pump is removed from water, or under any situation whereby the pump is unable to draw water (running ‘dry’), the anti-dry protection will kick in. After the pump runs ‘dry’ for 2 ½ minutes, it will stop for 10 seconds, and run again for 10 seconds. These 10 seconds stop and run cycle will repeat 5 times before the pump enters the stop-protection mode. Turn off the power, replace pump back into water or draw water into pump before restarting. Turn on the power to use.
- Anti-Stall Protection In the event that the impellor is stalled (jammed), the pump will enter the Anti-Stall Protection mode. Turn off the power and remove the cause of the obstruction. Turn on the power to use.
- Current-Surge Protection In the event that the pump is affected by a sudden surge in electrical current (due to external factors) beyond the maximum operating current, the pump will enter the stop-protection mode. Turn off the power. Turn on the power to use.
|Max Output (L/H)
|Max Head (M)
|EXPLODED VIEW OF PUMP :
* This table serves as a general reference and attempts to present data as accurately as possible. Actual results may vary depending on conditions at place of installation.
Multi-purposes: Ponds, water transfer, industrial, water features (fountains, waterfall), sewage, etc.