AQUAZONIC® SPARTAN DC PUMP
Variable Frequency Pump
Aquazonic® Spartan DC Pump Variable Frequency Pump is a compactly designed water pump engineered to pack a punch. Its proprietary DC Inverter-Tech Core delivers strong water-flow and yet uses only a fraction of the power consumption required by conventional pumps and provides up to 70% of energy savings.
- DC Inverter-Tech Core. Reduce your utility bill without sacrificing performance. Spartan’s unique DC motor design allows it to deliver the same water flow as conventional pumps while using less energy consumption.
- Compact Size. The Spartan’s compact body allows users to maximize their available space.
- Adjustable Flow Rate. Provides flexibility to users who desire different flow rates for different applications. E.g. higher flow rate during the day to promote good water movement, and a lower flow rate in the night for the fishes to rest.
- Intelligent Motor-Overheat Protection. Prevents the pump from overheating due to pump running without water, stalling of impellor and surge of electrical current.
- Easy Maintenance. Spartan can be easily assembled and disassembled for cleaning and maintenance.
ADVANCED USER CONTROLS
- Previous setting memory function. In the event of power failure, Spartan is capable of remembering the last settings.
- 2 Wavemaker modes. Pulsing and Smooth Wave
- Variable Speed Control. Users get to choose their preferred flowrate.
Using The Controller
Water Pump Protection Feature: The Spartan Pump comes with the following protection features:
- Run Dry/ Low Water Level Protection (Controller Display – E1): When the pump is running on low water level, it runs at lower speed. When the pump runs dry without water continuously for 5 seconds, it will stop for 5 seconds and resume trying again. The pump will try for 5 times. After 5 failed attempts, the water pump will permanently shut down and the controller will display E1. Please switch off the main power, check the water level and ensure the water pump is fully submerged in water and switch on the mains power again.
- Impeller Jammed Protection (Controller Displays- E2): When the impeller cannot be rotated, or when foreign objects are stuck at the impellor, the protection mode will kick in and stop the pump for 5 seconds before resuming to try again. The pump will try for 5 times. After 5 failed attempts, the water pump will permanently shut down and the controller will display E2. Please switch off the main power, check the impeller and remove any jammed foreign object and switch on the mains power again.
- Phase Loss Protection (Controller Display – E3): When the internal phase coil of the water pump is damaged, the controller will display E3. The pump is permanently damaged and cannot be restarted. Please inform the distributor/ manufacturer or further assistance.
|Code No||Description||Flow Output (L/H)||Max Head (M)||Maximum Power Consumption (W)||Minimum Power Consumption (W)||DC Current||Product Measurements (LxWxH) mm||Inlet and Outlet Pipe Diameter (MM)|
|WP093||Spartan 4300||4300 L/H||4.0W||35W||12W||DC 24V/ 2A||178x78x119||20 & 25MM|
|WP094||Spartan 5500||5500 L/H||4.5W||55W||12W||DC 24V/ 3A||178x78x119||20 & 25MM|
|WP095||Spartan 6800||6800 L/H||5W||75W||12W||DC 24V/ 4A||178x78x119||20 & 25MM|
|WP096||Spartan 8000||8000 L/H||5.5W||85W||12W||DC 24V/ 4A||215x93x139||25 & 32MM|
|WP097||Spartan 10000||10000 L/H||6.5W||95W||12W||DC 24V/ 5A||215x93x139||25 & 32MM|
|WP098||Spartan 12000||12000 L/H||7.0W||115W||12W||DC 24V/ 5A||215x93x139||25 & 32MM|
Removing The Hosetail Strainer
To remove the Hosetail Strainer, press the left and right of the Housing Strainer till the hooks became loose, and pull it outwards.
Application: Freshwater or marine aquarium, ponds, filtration systems, water circulation, aeration or applications that require constant and strong water flow. Important: Install the appliance below or in-line with your aquarium / pond’s water level.