AQUAZONIC® PRIMAL 9000
Multi-Purpose Submersible Water Pump
PRIMAL 9000 is a multi-purpose submersible pump that is designed and made to pump water that contains particles up to 5mm. The Inverter Technology allows efficient use of energy with energy savings of up to 70%, while retaining strong and consistent water flow.
- Inverter Technology for energy savings of up to 70%.
- Intelligent Overheat Protection that protects motor from damage.
- Tough attrition-resistant impeller
- Multiple-sealing that increases durability.
- Superior flow output and max height.
- Able to pump water that contains particles up to 5mm.
- Easy to use and install
INTELLIGENT OVERHEAT PROTECTION CIRCUIT
AquaZonic® PRIMAL Submersible Water Pump features a special protection circuit that protects the motor from damages when the below cases happen:
- Anti-Dry Protection. In the event that the pump is removed from water, or under any situation whereby the pump is unable to draw water (running ‘dry’), the anti-dry protection will kick in. After the pump runs ‘dry’ for 2 ½ minutes, it will stop for a few seconds, and run again for a few seconds. These stop and run cycle will repeat 5 times before the pump enters the stop-protection mode. Turn off the power, replace pump back into water or draw water into pump before restarting. Turn power on to use.
- Anti-Stall Protection. In the event that the impeller is stalled (jammed), the pump will enter the stop-protection mode. Turn off the power and remove the cause of the obstruction. Turn power on to use.
- Current-Surge Protection. In the event that the pump is affected by a sudden surge in electrical current (due to external factors) beyond the maximum operating current, the pump will enter the stop-protection mode. Turn off the power. Turn power on to use.
|Code No||Max Output (L/H)||Power Consumption||Max Head (M)|
|Product Size (HxLxW)||310mm x 155mm x 140mm|
|Outlet Size (mm)||ø217mm, ø30mm, ø42mm|
*This table serves as a general reference and attempts to present data as accurately as possible. Actual results may vary depending on conditions at place of installation.
Multi-purposes: Pond, garden, landscaping, water transfer, etc.