OF® INSTA FRESH QUALITY ARTEMIA BRINE SHRIMP
Nutritious Substitute for Frozen Feed
OF® Insta Fresh Quality Artemia Brine Shrimp is the practical substitute to frozen food, as it is fortified with calcium, minerals and vitamins that enhances the growth and development of your beloved fish. Double the nutritional value and mass of frozen fish feed.
About Artemia Brine Shrimps
Artemia Brine Shrimps are known to be soft and easily digestible for fishes. Besides that, it has a high protein level (55%-60%), which helps to support young fish to grow faster. It is rich in HUFA (high unsaturated fatty acids) and high protein content which enhances growth. It also increases the fecundity (fertility) level as well.
Insta Fresh Artemia Brine Shrimp is fortified with calcium, minerals and vitamins that enhance the growth and development of your beloved fish.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Double the nutritional value and mass of frozen fish feed
- High Pressure Heat Steam Sterilization
- Parasite Free
- Virus Free
- Bacteria Free
- Fungus Free
|Crude Protein||58.1% Min|
|Crude Fats||9.8% Min|
|Crude Fibre||7.5% Max|
RECOMMENDED FOR THE FOLLOWING
- Marine Fish
- Freshwater Fish
Feed as much as the fish can eat in 3-5 mins. Do not overfeed and remove all uneaten food so that it will not foul the water.
STORAGE SUGGESTION AFTER OPENING
Storage for 1 Week
1. Open the can
2. Feed the appropriate amount according to feeding instructions
3. Cover the can with the plastic lid
4. Keep refrigerated and use within one week
Storage for 1 Month
1. Open can
2. Pour the content into the ice-tray
3. Keep frozen
4. Defreeze required quantity before feeding. Do not freeze again after defreezing
Dispose if molding or foul smell is detected.