OF® INSTA FRESH PRIME KRILL
Nutritious Substitute for Frozen Feed
OF® Insta Fresh Prime Krill is the practical substitute to frozen food, as it is fortified with calcium, minerals and vitamins that enhances the growth and development of your beloved fish. The perfect ‘Live Feed’ alternative for Stingrays, Marine Fish and Carnivorous Fish.
Krill feed on two types of food, namely phytoplankton and zooplankton. These contain high quality protein and calcium, which gives fish the nutrient that they would need. Protein builds up the fish’s body, and Calcium builds up their bones, teeth, gill covers and scales. Krill also makes a great natural colour enhancer, as well as a great staple for primarily carnivorous fish such as Stingrays, Arowanas, Oscars and most cichlids.
Insta Fresh Prime Krill is fortified with calcium, minerals and vitamins that enhance the growth and development of your beloved fish.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Double the nutritional value and mass of frozen fish feed
- High Pressure Heat Steam Sterilization
- Parasite Free
- Virus Free
- Bacteria Free
- Fungus Free
|Crude Protein||61.4% Min|
|Crude Fats||0.6% Min|
|Crude Fibre||3% Max|
RECOMMENDED FOR THE FOLLOWING
- Medium to Large Marine Fish
- Medium to Large Freshwater Fish
Feed as much as the fish can eat in 3-5 mins. Do not overfeed and remove all uneaten food so that it will not foul the water.
STORAGE SUGGESTION AFTER OPENING
Storage for 1 Week
1. Open the can
2. Feed the appropriate amount according to feeding instructions
3. Cover the can with the plastic lid
4. Keep refrigerated and use within one week
Storage for 1 Month
1. Open Insta Fresh Prime Krill can
2. Pour the content into the ice-tray
3. Keep frozen
4. Defreeze required quantity before feeding. Do not freeze again after defreezing
Dispose if molding or foul smell is detected.