OF® INSTA FRESH FAQ (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS)
1. Is there a difference between OF® Insta Fresh Can Food and Live feed?
Feeding your fish with live feed increases the risk or likelihood of bacteria transmission which could lead to mortality of your fishes, however OF® Insta Fresh is specially prepared using High-Pressure Heat Steam Sterilization technique by reducing the chances of carrying the disease into your aquarium.
2. What exactly is High-Pressure Heat Steam Sterilization technique?
It is a sterilization method that uses high-pressure heat technique to effectively eliminate contaminating bacteria and pathogens that is commonly found in meat related food products. This helps to ensure product safety and maintain freshness during storage.
3. What is the shelf life of OF® Insta Fresh Can Food?
It is recommended to use the entire OF® Insta Fresh Can Food content within a week of opening.
4. Is it safe to store OF® Insta Fresh Can Food along with groceries compartment in the refrigerator?
It is safe to store OF® Insta Fresh in the refrigerator and doing so will help to prolong the shelf life after opening. As a general guide, OF® Insta Fresh should be stored in a cool dry place. Avoid exposure to any heat and keep away from direct sunlight. However, do keep out of reach of children (not for human consumption).
5. How can I check on its nutritional value?
Please refer to the nutritional value chart in each individual product page of OF® Insta Fresh Can Food.
6. Is there an expiry date for OF® Insta Fresh Can Food?
Yes, we do have a “Best Before date” on our packaging that reads “MM/YYYY” to ensure that our customers are dutifully notified of the expiry date.