OF® HYDRA STREAM SYSTEM
Enhancement of Your Existing Water/Filter System
Powered by Hydro-Pure Technology, OF® Hydra Stream System is an in-line system designed for large water volume capacity. The Hydra Stream greatly improves your existing aquatic filtration system by constantly breaking down Protein, detoxifying Ammonia(NH3) and Nitrite (NO2–), reducing overall level of organic nutrients much faster than normal biological filtration. This constant detoxification process results in biologically clean and safe pristine water quality for your fishes, maintains water quality effectively thus reducing frequency of water change.
- Detoxifies harmful wastes like Ammonia(NH3) and Nitrite (NO2–) to help hobbyists maintain purer water and a healthier aquarium
- Breaks down Protein and nutrients
- Helps reduce aquarium startup time (Nitrogen Cycle) and prevent New Tank Syndrome
- Minimize frequency of water change thus saving time and greater savings on your utility bills
- Minimize unpleasant smell from aquarium water
- Improves water clarity
- For Marine and Freshwater aquarium applications
Water-proofed Power Supply Unit
|Water-proofed Power Supply Unit for added safety.|
Efficient Water Circulation
|Water circulation is designed for maximum purification effect.|
Reduce Water Changes
|Hydro-Pure Technology helps reduce water change frequency. This benefits big facilities by allowing them to reduce utility and labour costs.|
|Model||Description||Specification||Power Consumption||Treatment Vol (L)||Recommended Flowrate|
|EF121||Hydra Stream V6||Hydra Stream 3 (6-in-1)||9W||2400-15000||6000-30000L/H|
|EF120||Hydra Stream V8||Hydra Stream 3 (8-in-1)||12W||3200-20000||8000-40000L/H|
|EF119||Hydra Stream V10||Hydra Stream 3 (10-in-1)||15W||4000-25000||10000-50000L/H|
Pool, Fish Pond or Aquariums Usage.
Note: To avoid accumulation of detritus and sludge within the Hydra Stream Unit, please install a pre-filter (mechanical filtration system) before the Hydra Stream Unit.