OF® NANO MARINE
Marine Aquarium with Dual Colour LED Lamp
- Specially for Marine setup
- Removable Nano-protein skimmer for superior water quality
- Smart back-filter system features a specially designed surface skimmer to remove organic surface film to improve oxygen exchange and light penetration
- Removable filter medium cartridges in back-filter for ease of maintenance
- Durable glass with increased scratch resistance
- Extendable LED Lamp (Marine) for stunning ripple effects
- Featuring new OF ‘x’ LED that provides superior full colour spectrum rendering
- Dual light modes that recreate the daytime and moonlight conditions of nature
- Low energy consumption
Extendable LED Lamp. The Extendable LED Lamp features new OF® ‘X ’ LED and a further combination of 12K, 14K & Actinic Blue bulbs to provide superior full colour spectrum rendering of livestock. The dual light mood recreates daylight and moonlight conditions for a more natural day cycle. The LEDs’ low heat emission permits minimal changes in the ambient temperature while the focused lighting results in stunning accentuation of your aquarium’s interior. Lastly, the low energy consumption results in greater energy savings over time.
Protein Skimmer with Air Pump and Check Valve. OF® Protein Skimmer is designed to effectively skim waste organic materials off thus preventing bacteria from decomposing the organic waste compounds to nitrate and phosphate. It also helps to reduce the amount of harmful free floating bacteria.
Nano Marine 4 Components
Nano Marine 5 Components
- Clean the tank with paper towels and clean water. Do not use cleaning chemicals as it is harmful for your fishes.
- Place tank on a firm and level surface at your preferred location.
- Add a layer of coral sand as desired.
- Add water and sea salt following the manufacturer’s directions for adding the salt. To avoid disturbing the sand layer when pouring water into the aquarium, use a plastic sheet or an object over the sand layer to reduce the water impact.
- IMPORTANT: Never mix sea salt when live stock is present in the aquarium.
- Plug into power source for the pump and power it on. The pump will help in mixing the salt.
- IMPORTANT: Ensure you achieve your desired salinity reading with an accurate hydrometer (Recommended Specific Gravity: 1.024-1.025) before adding in any live stocks (e.g. live rocks, corals, fish).
- Attach an air tube to the L Joint of the skimmer.
- Attach the other end of the air tube to the air pump.
- To prevent backflow, install Check Valve (provided) to airtube in between airpump and skimmer. Check and ensure that Check Valve with ‘OUT’ marking side is to be connected to skimmer. (Fig 1)
- Fully insert OF Protein Skimmer into the back filter compartment of your aquarium tank. (Fig 2)
- Connect the power cord of the air pump to the wall power socket and turn it on.
- Adjust the air flow so that foam rises up the foaming tube and into the collection cup. (Fig 3)
- If the foam collected in the collection cup is very watery and dilute, the air flow should be slightly reduced.
- Allows approximately 3 days for the skimming effect to fully kick in as the air stone will slowly become saturated with water so that more air bubbles are formed.
- Check the skimmer regularly and adjust the air flow, the foam collected in the collection cup should be yellowish to dark brown skim foam.
- Always ensure that the water level in the tank is slightly above the return outlet. (Fig 2)
|Code No||Description||Dimension (L x W x H)||Volume||Light Total Watt • Actinic Blue / 12K / ‘X’ LED / 14K||Pump Flowrate||Total Power Consumption|
|AT640A||Nano Marine 4||44 x 36 x 40cm||63 Litres||26.16W • 0.24W x 9pcs / 1.5W x 4pcs / 1.5W x 4pcs / 3W x 4pcs||520 L/H||37.64 W|
|AT641A||Nano Marine 5||60 x 40 x 40cm||96 Litres||36.60W • 0.24W x 15pcs / 1.5W x 4pcs / 1.5W x 6pcs / 3W x 6pcs||1300 L/H||64.90 W|
Replacement Filter Cartridges
|RP246A||Cartridge A||Coarse Bio Foam / Activated Carbon|
|RP246B||Cartridge B||Coarse Bio Foam / Ceramic Ring|
|RP246C||Cartridge C||Bio Wool / Ceramic Ring|