OF® INSTA FRESH SUPERIOR BLOODWORM
Nutritious Substitute for Frozen Feed
OF® Insta Fresh Superior Bloodworm is the practical substitute to frozen food, as it is fortified with calcium, minerals and vitamins that enhances the growth and development of your beloved fish. Double the nutritional value and mass of frozen fish feed.
Bloodworms are the larvae of a non-biting Midge. They are named after their coloration, which can range from pinkish red to dark red. The hemoglobin found in the larvae’s blood, which is a type of red iron-porphyrin protein, gives it its characteristic color. Blood-worms are rich in iron and calcium (chitin).
OF® Insta Fresh Superior Bloodworm comes fortified with calcium, minerals and vitamins to give your fish better growth and vitality.
It is a widely accepted by most fishes making it ideal for picky eaters.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Double the nutritional value and mass of frozen fish feed
- High Pressure Heat Steam Sterilization
- Parasite Free
- Virus Free
- Bacteria Free
- Fungus Free
RECOMMENDED FOR THE FOLLOWING
- Mid-Large sized fishes, e.g. Angelfish, Betta, Discus, Goldfish, Corydoras, Gouramis, Cichlid etc.
- Freshwater and Marine Fishes
Feed as much as the fish can eat in 3-5 mins. Do not overfeed and remove all uneaten food so that it will not foul the water.
STORAGE SUGGESTION AFTER OPENING
Storage for 1 Week
1. Open the can
2. Feed the appropriate amount according to feeding instructions
3. Cover the can with the plastic lid
4. Keep refrigerated and use within one week
Storage for 1 Month
1. Open can
2. Pour the content into the ice-tray
3. Keep frozen
4. Defreeze required quantity before feeding. Do not freeze again after defreezing
Dispose if molding or foul smell is detected.