OF® INSTA FRESH FINEST ARCTIC SHRIMP
Nutritious Substitute for Frozen Feed
OF® Insta Fresh- Finest Arctic Shrimp is the practical substitute to frozen food, as it is fortified with calcium, minerals and vitamins that enhances the growth and development of your beloved fish. Double the nutritional value and mass of frozen fish feed.
About Arctic Shrimp
Feeding Arctic Shrimp help to enhance your fish’s coloration, especially pinks and reds because of astaxanthin, a keto-carotenoid produced by their diet (marine algae and zooplankton). At the same time, Arctic Shrimp is a good source of calcium, protein, sodium, iodine, anti-oxidants and Omega-3 Fat. Arctic Shrimp which is at the bottom of the Marine Food Chain is a highly nutritious natural diet of many fishes.
Insta Fresh Artic shrimp is fortified with calcium, minerals and vitamins that enhance the growth and development of your beloved fish.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Double the nutritional value and mass of frozen fish feed
- High Pressure Heat Steam Sterilization
- Parasite Free
- Virus Free
- Bacteria Free
- Fungus Free
|Crude Protein||60.1% Min|
|Crude Fats||5.8% Min|
|Crude Fibre||7.5% Max|
- Medium to Large size Marine fish
- Medium to Large Freshwater fish
- Crabs and Lobsters
Feed as much as the fish can eat in 3-5 mins. Do not overfeed and remove all uneaten food so that it will not foul the water.
STORAGE SUGGESTION AFTER OPENING
Storage for 1 Week
1. Open the can
2. Feed the appropriate amount according to feeding instructions
3. Cover the can with the plastic lid
4. Keep refrigerated and use within one week
Storage for 1 Month
1. Open can
2. Pour the content into the ice-tray
3. Keep frozen
4. Defreeze required quantity before feeding. Do not freeze again after defreezing
Dispose if molding or foul smell is detected.